After web hosting as the most popular affiliate category, website, Landing Page, E-commerce site builders are a close second when it comes to digital products. As the first step for bloggers as well as business owners take to create a website is choosing a web host and to build a website.
- WIX is a high-quality website builder with an 109 million users. They provide their affiliates with $100 per sale to start out and feature a lot of great landing pages to use in multiple languages. Use of WIX is one of the simplest (and cheapest) ways to create a simple website and to add and monetize affiliate links. Being Simplest & cheapest for online store creation, we highly recommend this.
2. Weebly is a simple website builder with an impressive 45 million+ users. It is not the most advanced website builder, but their drag and drop interface makes it very easy to build a quick website. They offer a 30% recurring commission for as long as the customer is active, and feature a generous 120-day cookie window.
3. Sellfy is a full-featured ecommerce tool built for bloggers and creators who want to sell digital products, subscriptions, and physical goods. Their affiliate program provides a 25% recurring commission for one year.
4. 3dcart is a fast-growing ecommerce platform that hosts its own program and offers a 300% commission for paid conversions with cookies life of 120 days. They boast reliable conversion rates and have accommodating Affiliate Managers that lend a helping hand. This platform with a high focus on SEO. It provides you with all the tools you need to build, promote, and grow your online store.
5. BigCommerce is a SaaS e-commerce platform with over 60,000 merchants. They are known as the e-commerce platform of choice for growing brands because of their built-in features and advanced functionality. Their e-commerce affiliate program offers a generous 200% of first month bounty payment on the plan’s price and $1,500 per paying customer for enterprises referral. They have a 90-day cookie and provide SEO advice.
6. Site123 is another famous website builder that allows you to create mobile-friendly websites with a lot of templates to choose from and a simple user interface. Their affiliate program provides up to $182 payouts, and you can only withdraw your funds after you receive $300 of commissions.
7. Leadpages is a famous landing page builder that helps users build dedicated web pages with forms and calls-to-action. Their affiliate program provides upto 50% commission. They have client base of 40,000 small business owners.
8. Shopify is the world’s most popular ecommerce website builder, boasting 1,000,000 merchants with their name recognition comes stable conversion rates. Earn 200% commission of first month subscription based on the price of the subscription your referral signs up to. This is one of the most well-known eCommerce platforms, website builders and point of sales software providers in the the world. Earn an average of $58 for each paid signup who uses your unique referral link. This is highly recommended for Drop shippers.
9. Unbounce This popular landing page platform — used by brands such as Campaign Monitor and Zola — helps users design high-converting landing pages for SaaS businesses, ecommerce sites, and agencies. Additionally, Unbounce’s Affiliate program is impressive, with the opportunity to earn 20% of the recurring revenue for every customer you refer to Unbounce.
10. ClickFunnels is a popular landing page builder and they offer a 40% payout on all sales. They have >140 K users and 7.58 M funnels. This is a Software as service Platform. As an affiliate you also have the ability to earn huge recurring commissions on all of their top level products and services.
11. Kajabi is an all-in-one platform that lets users create online courses, launch marketing campaigns, build landing pages, and design the perfect website, e-mail marketing and to create pipeline. They are helping 50,000 business owners.
12. Wealthy Affiliate Program Turn your passion into a thriving online business with them. Simply follow their proven process easy to use tools to launch a website, attract visitors, and most importantly, earn revenue. Wealthy Affiliate was created by Kyle and Carson, who in 2005, launched the Wealthy Affiliate platform to help other people succeed online. Since then Wealthy Affiliate community has grown to over 800,000 internet entrepreneurs. Launch your online business, then make money sharing your secret with others. Wealthy Affiliate has one of the most engaging affiliate programs available online — earn consistent revenue by simply referring others to the community.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links that may provide me with a small commission at no cost to you. However, I have vetted every program in this guide and believe they are the best for generating affiliate revenue.