- Travelpayouts is Travel Affiliate Network. They cover a wide range of services and integrate other travel platforms like Booking.com, rentalcars.com, and more. Their travel affiliate marketing platform offers 50-70% of their earning. Their cookie duration is 30 days.
2. Expedia is a major global travel brand that is the parent company of of some. They allow their affiliates to promote in 75 countries. Based on their website reach and network of properties, they are good program for affiliates.
3. Booking.com offers flights, hotels, car rentals, and airport taxis. By joining, you get access to over 2.6 million properties, and they offer favorable commission but there is a downside as the cookie expires when a user closes their browser.
4. Priceline is known for their cheap deals on hotels, flights, and more. They offer a 3-5% commission and a 30-day cookie duration.
5. Hotwire offers last minute travel deals and access to cheap flights and hotels. They provide comparable payouts.
6. Sandals offer a Luxury Travel service and affiliates can earn from 4% per sale across their range of products and services. It would be perfect for those in the luxury travel or vacation blog space.
7. Cheapflights It is part of booking.com. Cheapflights is a travel comparison site that helps users find the cheapest plane tickets.
8. Momondo is a global travel search site that compares cheap flights, hotels, and car rental deals. Each time someone clicks on a flight on Momondo’s website from your site’s link, you will earn commission.
9. Sailing Europe Affiliate Program offers yart charter options all throughout Europe and pays its affiliates commission of €50 per sale.
10. Boatbookings Charter Yacht Affiliate Program is operating worldwide, this yacht charter program is available for anyone with a marine/travel/sailing audience. Boatbookings themselves are a broker/booking system which means they receive a percentage of the net charter value ranging from 10-20%.