Email marketing affiliate programs pay very well attention since email has evolved into a tool that is vital to any internet marketers success.
1. Get Response is an email marketing service that offers a 33% recurring commission. They are another excellent email marketing affiliate program.
2. Sendinblue is a platform to grow your marketing and sales with a dedicated CRM, email marketing software, landing page builder, and more. Their presence is from 10 years and having 1,75,000 users from 160 countries. Their affiliate program pays affiliates for both leads and sales. For example, if you refer a free user to Sendinblue, you receive 5€ and for each paying customer, you receive an additional 100€. They feature a lengthy 90-day cookie duration and real-time tracking via Tapfiliate. Since they’re a leading and well-known marketing platform, conversion rates are strong from click-to-lead and lead-to-sale.
3. Moosend is a popular email marketing tool and their affiliate program offers a 30% recurring commission. They also have a super-helpful affiliate manager and a lengthy 120-day cookie duration.
4. Aweber is email marketing software that is great for businesses and marketing teams because of their email templates and design features. They offer a 30% recurring rate and payments made monthly.
5. ConvertKit is one of email marketing tools as it’s great for bloggers. They have a visual automation builder and can create triggers based on website actions and actions inside of emails. they offer a 30% per month.
6. Activecampaign offers software for customer experience automation, which combines the email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM categories. they offer a 30% per month.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links that may provide me with a small commission at no cost to you. However, I have vetted every program in this guide and believe they are the best for generating affiliate revenue.