Crypto & Bitcoin Affiliate programs are related to Cryptocurrency Buy / Sale and Wallets programs. Many Bitcoin programs are similar to referral programs, whereby registering users, you make a cut of their trades for up to a year. Other crypto programs include recommending digital wallets like Ledger and Trezor.
- Coinbase (Referral) is platform to buy / sell cryptocurrency. It offers referral commission 50% of their fee for first three months for new customer referred.
2. Localbitcoins.com is buy /sell platform for cryptocurrency. You get two users, buyer and seller of the bitcoins registered on LocalBitcoins.com, and they do one trade valued 100 BTC. You earn 20% commission on the LocalBitcoins.com trading fees from both participants, in total 40% of the LocalBitcoins.com fee. Your earned sum is 0.4 BTC.
3. Binance (Referral) is cryptocurrency exchange. It offer Every time your referral make a trade, you’ll share up to 40% commission in real time.
4. Ledger is Wallet for coins that offer commission 10% of the sales
5. Trezor is Wallet for coins that offer commission 12-15% of sales
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links that may provide me with a small commission at no cost to you. However, I have vetted every program in this guide and believe they are the best for generating affiliate revenue.